Foreign pilgrims, diocesan pilgrims, parish groups, pilgrims preparing for sacraments: pilgrims of all types, backgrounds and ages climb ceaselessly up to the Basilica!
Some stay to visit and pray for a few minutes, others for a celebration, for a few hours or days of retreat. Each pilgrimage is unique. Do not hesitate to contact us to organize a program to meet your needs.
Reception of pilgrim groups
- The Chaplains of the Basilica and the Benedictine Sisters of the Sacred Heart of Montmartre are available to accompany your pilgrimage, present the Sanctuary, initiate you to a prayer of adoration and introduce you to the Sanctuary time of prayer.
- You may have a mass said for your pilgrimage, experience a time of guided adoration or obtain an explanation of the history, vocation and daily life of the Basilica.
- Meals may be had at the guesthouse or in picnic form.
- You can request a meeting room.
- For pilgrimages lasting several days, the Basilica Guesthouse can accommodate you with full or half board.
A pilgrimage is a high point in the Christian life that we are all in need of. It opens us to the infinite in renewing our faith and transforms our daily life by illuminating it from within. Walk with joy in the steps of Christ and COME !
- 10 am Reception and talk about the Basilica
- 11.15 am Pilgrimage Mass
- 12 am Sext
- 12.30 pm Lunch at the guesthouse
- 1.30 pm Visit-pilgrimage in the Basilica
- 2.30 pm Sanctuary time of prayer before the Blessed Sacrament
8.30 pm Reception and talk about the Basilica
9.00 pm Sanctuary time of prayer
9.30 pm Compline
10 pm Mass
11 pm to 7 am Night adoration, hour by hour
7 am Mass
7.30 am Breakfast
8 am Lauds or departure. (Doors open 6.30 am)
|Each pilgrimage is unique. Please contact us to arrange dates and program. Please reserve well in advance to help us to cope with the large numbers of pilgrims and tourists who come to the Basilica.|
+33 1 53 41 89 00 (Reception)
+33 1 53 41 89 09
Night of adoration
+33 1 53 41 89 03