The guesthouse “EPHREM”
The guesthouse has 52 bedrooms and 180 beds (bedrooms and dormitories) as well as meeting rooms and dining rooms.
The Chaplains and Benedictine Sisters of the Sacred Heart of Montmartre are on duty for prayer service and spiritual counselling.
- Breakfast: 7.30 to 8.30 am
- Lunch: 12.30 pm
- Dinner: 7.30 pm
- Curfew : 10.00 pm
The guesthouse is closed from 5 pm on Sunday to 9 am on Tuesday.
To contact the Sister in charge of the guesthouse:
Tel : +33 1 53 41 89 09
E-mail : email@example.com
Several options are available for individuals and groups:
1. Daytime retreat
Retreat or pilgrimage, including a meal at the guesthouse: see “pilgrimages”.
2. One night adoration
The night adoration allows all those who so wish, whether they be visitors or residents of the Paris region, to experience, in the heart of the city, the spiritual renewal of a retreat in silence and prayer.
- Accommodation in bedroom or dormitory.
- Reception every evening at 35, rue du Chevalier de la Barre, between 8.30 and 9.45 pm.
- Bedrooms and dormitories must be vacated by 8.30 am.
- By telephone: +33 1 53 41 89 03
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: in order to ensure a place please register at least 48 hours in advance as demand is high and capacity is limited.
3. Two or three day retreat
- With full or half board, including participation in the life of the Sanctuary (Eucharist, Divine Offices, Adoration).
- Dates and rates to be arranged directly with the Sister in charge of the guesthouse.