Instructions for installing the Sacré-Coeur audio guide
- 2. Log in with your Facebook account or create an email and password. Free audio guides require you to sign in with Tupuy. The setup menu is in the upper right corner of your screen .
- 3. On the main menu you will find the option “FREE”. Locate Sacré-Coeur and press the third track. A notice of purchase for US $ 0.00 will appear. Press it and that is it. The app will now guide you to download the audio guide on your device.
- 4. Enjoy your visit! Follow the audio guide to visit the basilica and listen to the explanations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. I want to change the language of the app and audio guides
Go to the setup menu , choose the language option and select the language of your choice for the display texts and the audio guides. Hit the Home button to return to the main screen. Remember that the audio guide of the Basilica of Sacre Coeur is available, for now, in 3 languages: Spanish, English and French.
- 2. Why is it important to log in?
You can purchase and download Tupuy´s audio guides as an anonymous user, however, to download our free audio guides you need to register.
- 3. How can I update my app and see new offers?
Refresh the app dragging down the search window until the update process is active. New audio guides from our catalog will appear. If for some reason the process is interrupted refresh again.
- 4. I bought an audio guide, but it does not appear in the “Purchased” section.
This happens when you do not download the audio guide immediately. Don’t worry. Go to the setup menu . Choose “Purchased” and press “Restore purchases”. All audio guides will appear with a circle to your right. Download your audio guide.
- 5. Before purchasing an audio guide I browsed a destination and nor the first or second track had a picture or audio.
The first time you enter a destination it might take a while to download the information from our servers. This depends on the internet connection you are using. Be patient.
- 6. I can´t download the audio guide. It just says “Download incomplete”.
This means that you probably don’t have enough space. Try to free at least 300MB, if you can make it 500MB even better.