Panoramic virtual tour of Montmatre Sacré-Cœur basilica
|Click for a 360° tour.|
Click the spots to discover other viewpoints.
Click on the active windows to discover the history and architecture of the Basilica.
- Thumbnail menu: access the 8 tour viewpoints.
- Map : 2 clickable maps to select the area to tour: Domes or Basilica. Click on the spots to open a panoramic view.
- Spot : hide or open the tour viewpoints.
- Info : open the information window for each area of the tour.
- Sound : play tour music and sounds (presentation of the chapels, Grand Organ, Campanile bells…)
- Movie : play the official Basilica movie.
- Share : e-mail or share the tour on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+).
- Display menu : hide or display the interactive menu.
- Full screen : open or exit full screen.
- 450 spots to jump between panoramas.
- 475 information windows to discover the history and architecture of the Basilica.
- 53 Panoramas :
- 48 360° Standard panoramas: Basilica and Domes The 360° standard panoramas enable you to explore and pan around the Basilica and domes. Most panoramas of the domes were shot using a 4.5 meter boom to give you amazing aerial viewpoints.
- 2 360° High Resolution panoramas: the Choir and Chapel of the Virgin The 360 HR panoramas were made from 434 photos shot over 90 minutes and enable you to zoom in for a detailed inspection of the Choir and the Chapel of the Virgin.
- 1 360° Gigapixel panorama: the façade This panorama was made from 493 photos shot over 2 hours and enables you to zoom in for a detailed inspection of the facade and the city of Paris.
- 2 Gigapixel panoramas : the Campanile and the Grand Dome The Campanile gigapixel panorama was made from 426 photos shot over 30 minutes. The Grand Dome 24 gigapixel panorama was made from 1400 photos shot over 3 hours.