Visit and audio guide
- Opening Hours for the visit The Basilica is open every day from 6.30 a.m. to 10.30 p.m. Entrance is free and reservation is not needed.
- Panoramic virtual tour of Montmatre Sacré-Cœur basilica Click for a 360° tour. Click on the active windows to discover the history and architecture of the Basilica.
- Sacré-Coeur seen from the sky Welcome to Paris, host city of the Euro 2016... These wonderful shots of the basilica were realized since a drone by UEFA in September, 2015.
- Video tour of Montmartre and Sacré-Coeur
- Four steps to learn more about Sacré-Coeur Interview with the Rector of the basilica
DOME VISIT IS OPEN EVERYDAY (from 10.30 am to 8.30pm)
Dome visit will be closed on Thursday, June, 1st in the morning
Access to the Dome is on your left, just after entering the basilica gates (before the basilica doors).
There are 300 steps to climb to the top (and no lift), but the (...)
“Angels” and “Animals”... Catechism on the walls of the Basilica
Angel Musicians Angels are pure spirits, created by God. They contemplate His glory and sing His praises. The liturgy celebrated by the Church on earth is a participation in this heavenly liturgy:
“I saw the Lord sitting (...)